Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

PUT ON THE NFL GAME NOW. IT HAS BEEN CANCELLED BECAUSE A TEAM MEMBER WENT DOWN "DIED SUDDENLY" STYLE. PEOPLE ARE IN SHOCK. PLAYERS ARE CRYING. IT HAS BEEN AN HOUR YET THE CROWD REMAINS. PEOPLE ARE ABSOLUTELY IN SHOCK, NOTHING LIKE I HAVE EVER SEEN. REMEMBER NFL PLAYERS WERE FORCED TO GET THE VACCINE. THEY DID INTENSE CPR ON THE FIELD.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication

Wow what is going on?
I saw a replay on fox news where he got up and they said and showed the player they said was him danced around after the hit celebrating and now the hit I am now finding it on youtube showing he took the hit, not a hard one, and collapsed right after he got up.
WTH?
Who here actually saw the hit and knows which version they have showed it right? Nana wasnt watching game so idk maybe they showed a highlight of another player dancing or another play.

GOD is EVERYTHING, PEACE LOVE FORGIVENESS.... Veteran..... Married. SoN of RAY ....SOON. 1613161, AZ. √

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Well like I said I wasn't watching the game at all, have not watched anything but a couple of superbowls since they started taking a knew and I love the game.
Any way I came in from a dinner with my grandgirl that I only get to see a couple days a year and a fren said they reported he died on the field then shortly after they showed a clip indicating it was the player and like I said it was not much of a hit and he was dancing around after.
Then they stopped showing it. Now the play I am seeing on youtube is not even looking like the same play they showed when I walked in so idk, I wasn't present for the original.

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

GOD is EVERYTHING, PEACE LOVE FORGIVENESS.... Veteran..... Married. SoN of RAY ....SOON. 1613161, AZ. √

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

So many twisties in this movie...

🤯

(1) Show this thread