Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

GOD | ELVIS | TRUMP | MAGA | TruthSocial: Rena1776 | Gab: rena1776 | Twit Account #42 > @Ren_a1776 || #FamilyIsEverything

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

My family has been using castor oil packs for years.
Castor Oil is amazing!
#castoroil

Want to see the DMSO one.

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

thank you Kim.
LOVE

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

Thank you for sharing this information Kim, natural remedies are the best.

yes I remember from my childhood! All these great healing products coming back from the past! 🥰💫🙌🏻

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

castor oil on a cotton flannel shirt with a heating pad works wonders too especially on a boil thanks kim love these natural rems

Truth seeker Love the Truth community Working to protect children Lover of God and His creation

I always have castor oil in my refrigerator and DMSO in my cabinet. Natural healing methods that don't make big pharma any money😊

Just want the American Dream for my family.

is he on youtube ? I would live to watch more videos . this year im trying all natural

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

I use the Castor Oil pack as well, has been so beneficial for bloating, etc, I am really tiny, so I am well covered with the pack that he showed! I also take a couple of eyedrops of the Cator Oil in a gel tab with olive oil as the carrier…the book, ‘The Oil that Heals’, is an excellent read, so glad to see this here🥰🙏🏻😇

Just want the American Dream for my family.

is he on youtube ? I would live to watch more videos . this year im trying all natural

In response Melissa Lee to her Publication

it doesn't look like it but here is his website i found through tiktok - melandanth.com

(1) Show this thread

Canadian. I consider President Trump our world President. An artist, have many interests and who believes we are all precious in God's eyes.

Been using for decades. It breaks down scar tissue and helps with inflammation. Edgar Cayce book of remedies has a section on its many uses and benefits.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

They really do work!