Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

Warrior on my knees a digital warrior GOD BROUGHT ME HERE Here I am LORD is it WWG1WGA MEGA justice War room is where I take my battles

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

flow with me and we will flow together paddle up stream and your messing with my current

Warrior on my knees a digital warrior GOD BROUGHT ME HERE Here I am LORD is it WWG1WGA MEGA justice War room is where I take my battles

thanks i have been away for awhile much needed focus now i am READY

family is what keeps me not letting the enemy win is what makes me regroup and armor up

yeah waiting on timing of everything instead of trusting in everything. faith is and always has been the evidence of things not seen. we must believe and trust the time never rely on anyone thing or person to direct it will happen in its perfect timing NOT OURS

exactly some will never get it. it took years to build it cant be taken out in days. WE WILL RISE AGAIN this i know when is around the corner but it is coming. some have been lost but they were just tagging along. Faith and strength will get us thru.

amen i have some mad at me because i do not attend a brick and mortar church. i am his hands and feet why do i need walls to keep me fenced in.

Only people mentioned by @Rapnay in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Renee White, click on at the bottom under it