Just a nobody from Cali with a quest to be somebody .. Eager to learn the truth .. Discerment radar is always on .. #nadlershithispants

Did you know this?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Married to my best friend, Mom of Men, Dog Mom, #Pro-Life, #1A, #2A, God πŸ™ Family πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘¦ Country πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Freedom πŸŸ₯ WWG1WGA WW 🐸😎🍿

not theory.. proven fact!
www.blackvault.com
www.vault.fbi.org
conspiracy section
COLD HARD PROOF!

you sir, need to apologize!

In response Cindie Wilson to her Publication

Thank you, Cindie Wilson. πŸ™πŸ»β˜ΊοΈLindsey Graham and McCain are in a picture with Bin Laden, and several others. I think it was Kerry. I have the pics in my album. Need to sort through those. And a person who will unload about the whole Bin Laden assassination scam, which Obama and Hitlary were in on, confirmed this info. Will not say his name, just that it's connected to a bird. I do not want to put his life in danger.

the info you speak of is reported in detail on the websites i listed above! it's declassified now... thanQ to our beloved president!
no thanks needed.. i will always defend my fellow Patriots!
WWG1WGA WW

In response Angela Martin to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Ms_American_Pie in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cindie Wilson, click on at the bottom under it