Only people mentioned by @_Master_Mind_ in this post can reply

20k sub Y/T channel removed June 3 2021. Visit our website for up to date uncensored content & to join our EMAIL LIST to be notified.

In response John Q.. to his Publication

20k sub Y/T channel removed June 3 2021. Visit our website for up to date uncensored content & to join our EMAIL LIST to be notified.

Patriot, Love America, Hate the D.S.

So FIX IT!!

i know more trumpers in CT then non trumpers.....we also had the sharpie prob but idk

i places a bet for trump to win all states in electoral college, and if fraud vitiates everything will the bettinf agencies be forces to pay people out? god bless

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

i places a bet for trump to win all states in electoral college, and if fraud vitiates everything will the bettinf agencies be forces to pay people out? god bless

Father, Outdoorsman, Handyman, Patriot, God Loving defender of Freedom and God given rights. We must stand Together, or fall under Tyranny

when in the fuck are they going to put out the actual eveidence to prove it to the world, ......when the ashes of america are smoldering in a heap, they stick a notice on a stick and put it in the ashes> WTF are they WAITING FOR???????????????????????????????

Proud Patriot. Love God , America and our Great President

I am not sure Washington is all that blue.

Only followers of this user (@TozNSnd) can see their posts

Truth seeker, good or bad. Blocking me only reiterates you knowingly tell lies and are afraid of the truth I'll correct you with.

Has anyone told the keystone pipeline workers this, the DNC, or even the CCP?

They tried to bury us, [They] didn’t know we were seeds

I am not so sure Oregon is SO blue...We shall see....
🧐

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

Im in California and I just knew we were red.
wonder how long we've been red?

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response LQve Trump to her Publication

probably a long time 😳

Proud American Patriot ,Veteran & Trump loyalist 🇺🇸 Will never quit nor get tired of winning! 🇺🇸 Fighting the fight for 40 years! 🇺🇸

In response LQve Trump to her Publication

Slick willy changed (stole) the game. I believe

(2) Show this thread

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

wow it's nice to see that my Sharpie vote in Massachusetts counted...😔
said absolutely no one!

In response Jessica King-Stringer to her Publication

same here in Mass!

(1) Show this thread

I'm a Patriot. I want my sons and grandchildren to grow up in a FREE country. #MAGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN #GODWINS

I live in NJ. I happen to know that at least half of the state voted for presdient Trump. So I don't think this map is 100% accurate.

Seeker of Truth | Dark-to-Light | WWG1WGA

In response Elsie M.. to her Publication

The Shore.
The Real Shore...and I too, obviously voted for Trump and think Jersey went Red.

However, this is the actual Raw Data for the servers.

In response Elsie M.. to her Publication

Central NJ here and everyone voted for Trump!

(2) Show this thread

I am a wife A mother and I’m grandmother patriot looking for the truth and I love my country🇺🇸

Still believe New York was Red

In response Donna Hudson to her Publication

And WA.

(1) Show this thread