♥️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏......WWG1WGA

There was a UK TV show in the 80s called 'A Very Peculiar Practice', about a group of drs working at a university, tending to the student and faulty ailments.

there was the head of the practice, who believed all illness came from mental anguish - an old hippie, and alcoholic, projecting his own mental anguish onto his patients.

The female dr, a bisexual, who never missed an opportunity to push her political/feminist agenda

the dr who was only there for the money and his ego, who had no morals, and a 12yr olds personality he hated the patients.

and the main character, a good man, who suffered from a weak personality, even though he was genuinely good at his job, and cared about his patients.

However, he meets a woman, who helps him grow a backbone, round out his personality, so, it was the story of his change for the better.

There are still some good drs out there - I got lucky, my dr called it "Covid Season", with the " " very obvious..

This made me think if tha

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Tallyho in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Carole Davis-Z, click on at the bottom under it