Retired from many life experiences... military, public relations, financial services advisor, fitness advisor - student of golf... Trump!

This meme got me 30 days suspension on FB

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response Doc Zortman to his Publication

I was just double suspended. They gave me 30 days for a similar meme, and then today I was given 30 days for a Rumble video about Hellyweird. We'll just sue the crap out of them.

Retired from many life experiences... military, public relations, financial services advisor, fitness advisor - student of golf... Trump!

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

I've even had challenges on recipes - they're pretty sad!

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response Doc Zortman to his Publication

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

And even a hand with a rosary in it - was challenged/covered due to false information - the challenge was written in a language that must have been tied to the muslim cult

Only people mentioned by @LuddyDundrums in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Michele hoffman, click on at the bottom under it