Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins πŸ’«πŸ’–βœ¨πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™ πŸ•ŠοΈβœ¨ πŸ’– πŸ’« βš”οΈTelegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Yes πŸ™Œβ€οΈπŸ™Œ

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

YES - AGREE... Getting a bit sick of jumping into the negative soup pool... there is soo much good out there we need to find it through all the negative cob webs !

πŸ™βœοΈπŸ˜ƒβ€οΈπŸ’₯πŸ‘...HAPPY MONDAY KIM !!

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Good morning!

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Good morning!

Good morning Kim. :)

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

Good morning, Kim and Happy New Year! Here's hoping this will be a year of great healing all over the world. We need to keep moving FORWARD, thwarting evil with every step and helping to awaken as many as we can along the way. Seeds have been planted and we are seeing them sprout and take root....it IS working!

In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication

I belive that, too.
slowly was the best outcome for humanity.
here's to a great year ahead for us ALL!

(1) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Grand Arising!

I’m trying! somedays harder than others!
Mornin’ Kim! πŸ™πŸΌπŸ₯°β€οΈ

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

Good morning, Kim. Have an Anon Day!