Gotta be honest, the voice of "mickey mouse" always irritated the piss out of me as a kid....and also thought it was creepy AF that they were gonna thaw Disney out, did they do that.

Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

Beautiful sunshine , the smell of fresh flowers 😍. God be with us all .. Proud American , Trump is our man 😉

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

ya, i remember that , but didnt they freeze just his head 🤔?

In response Georgeann Adriano to her Publication

I can't remember was pretty young, just remember how ghoulish it sounded, then when mama and us went as kids she heard kids crying under the tunnels, and approached a guard. And also how much that mickey mouse voice annoyed me. That other triple said they have some "head in the tunnel" in a glass, and I am pretty damn sure said could communicate, I was like WTF is that all about. FREAK SHOW>

(1) Show this thread

Australian, Christian, Prayer Warrior, Digital Soldier, Q, Patriot, #SaveTheChildren, #WWG1WGA, #TrustThePlan, #BelieveGod, #JesusIsLord

I agree with you but#MickeyMouse also wears white gloves because he is black - the plantation slaves who served the whites their food all wore white gloves, presumably to ensure that their hands were clean!

In response TruthSeeker News to her Publication

Probably a nod to both, since illuminati did that also.....

In response TruthSeeker News to her Publication

Heard they "ended slavery" because primary infrastructure was built. SO they could use them to flip fiat for "death and trafficking" also.....and that most "plantations" still have active tunnels, for death and trafficking, very much so. Which is the real reason they purchase them, initially the "illuminati bloodlines" those inbred fks were promises "parcels of land" over here, and hence the "thirteen colonies" the real reason, I am positive ancient tunnels exist here.

(2) Show this thread

That high pitch shit just got on my nerves....that back note...of the voice...