Only people mentioned by @Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply

God, Family, Country, pure blood https://gab.com/PatriotNina https://truthsocial.com/@patriotNina

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

They sprayed that stuff everywhere when I was a kid. They would fog the alley behind our house and all the kids on the block would play in it. No wonder we are all sick. POISON!

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Nina Patriot to her Publication

😭

(1) Show this thread

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

and I can hardly breath today in Middle TN after airforce sprayed the area like we are roaches for hours yesterday: completely congested in lungs, eyes are running, ears hurt.
they make industrial rain by spraying us like roaches.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

i am pretty tired of those damn chemtrails. not a damn thing we can do about it either.

(1) Show this thread

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

DDT is what created "polio" - it is a fake illness that every single one of us has been 'vaccinated' against for no reason.
'polio' is actually nerve damage caused by DDT poisoning.

ULTRA-MAGA! Kicked off TWTR same day as DJT & and Gen Flynn. Badge of Honor! Kicked off 9th time & I'm now done ! Trump WILL be back.

Depopulation :(

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

Its a testament to our invincibility
You can't fooking kill us off.

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

My word....evil pukes

today it's RAAAAAAAAID!!!

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

"Top Scientists from famous universities"...
lol the propaganda is overwhelming in this.