Only people mentioned by @AngelMcPatriot in this post can reply

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication

FYI, Suramin. "Suramin is used in the treatment of African sleeping sickness (African trypanosomiasis) and river blindness (onchocerciasis)."

Like Ivermectin, which is now curing cancer and other problems, Suramin was made for something else, yet has been found to stop autism, by some reports, within hours.

Pass it on. Suramin.

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication

Suramin --is not available --not the actual pharm grade stuff that Dr Navieux used in his asd trials --🀬🀬🀬many asd parents would do anything to get some BUT Bayer dont make it anymore and last i read a company named Paxmedica is doing trials in south africa on asd kids 🀬🀬🀬

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication

Well, that figures. I looked it up eBay, like I do everything else, because you can find things that aren't around anymore.

But I did find "white pine needle" when I put Suramin into the blank. I wonder if that will be one of the 6K cures.

(2) Show this thread

I’m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

Sorry, We R not in control!
Wake me up when the πŸŽ₯ is overπŸ™

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Thank you - Just shared this on TS...