Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

Kind heart. ❤️ Martin..

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

💝

Warrior on my knees a digital warrior GOD BROUGHT ME HERE Here I am LORD is it WWG1WGA MEGA justice War room is where I take my battles

be kind to all and blessings will follow you all your days

FJB .......Trump is my President

He does i love Martin’s post , he is a good guy with a big heart ❤️

He is one of my favorites, have been following him since way, way back! He always describes what my heart is feeling, that I could never put into words. 💛

The JOY rule. Jesus, Others, You (me) Boldly Going NoWhere, But I’m No Quitter!! Never Stop Seeking & Learning No Matter How Long iI Takes

He has a way of making those who are normally unseen…feel seen.
You can also feel it in his images. Kinda weird to say that sometimes it feels like he took it just for you…in whatever that moment of need was.
He’s a blessing.
Miss him over on Twit.
Thank You Martin for making a larger difference than you could possibly know. 😊💕

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

🙌❤️🙌

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Martin is a pure treasure Nana has been following since about the time I started on twit wit years ago.

(1) Show this thread

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

most humble "big guy" i have seen. I love this dude. Just don't steal his wonderful pics lol🙈

(1) Show this thread

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. Forever Curious. I believe "THE BEST IS YET TO CQME."

❤️

🙏👍💥✝️😃❤️

He seems to be the sweetest of souls. I'm happy he's here.

YES WE DO JOEY AND MARTIN IS DEFINITELY ONE OF THEM