Grow food not lawns, let grass grow into a natural meadow, and plant trees and food forests!

Its time to start gardening responsibly to enhance biodiversity and local ecosystems.

Plant native local pollinator plants, don't support the commercial flower industry selling non native plants that uses worse chemicals than the food industry, plosioning the environment and the people who work with the chemicals.

Only people mentioned by @VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply

In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

I have a beautiful lawn in the front of the house and a farm back of my home. No fertilizers,or bug sprays on the lawn. Safe enough for the birds to roam and the neighbor cat to come visit. Early morning and late evenings, I walk on the grass for several minutes (earthling) Love it. Most of my neighbors have concrete front and back, some too lazy, busy or not around to manage a lawn. I will always have a lawn now that I'm more connected to the universe.

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

Definitely one of the first weapons of War [they] deployed.

"Lawns"