Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Artist, Sociologist, INTJ - I will always fight for freedom and truth...

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Do you know why this is water rabbit and not the Aquarius? Because China is in control. They start their year in February. But in ancient Poland new year starts in March and March 2023 Pluto will go into Aquqrius and only than change will come. Saturn will come into Aquarius 17 January 2023 and this is their ,,ruler'' so let's see what their plan was 😅

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

It's the second new moon after the winter solstice, not Jan 1st, not yet.

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Anna Earthling to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Q never said anything about "kool aid"

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

11:38
11/11

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Year of the water rabbit!
Nana always drinking plenty of water and keeping an eye on what is in it for sure!

Year of the water rabbit!
Nana always drinking plenty of water and keeping an eye on what is in it for sure!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Year of the Water Rabbit.
Me thinks more like the Year of Floods and Storms

(1) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

The Edge- The Panther and the Rabbit - YouTube

A scene in the movie "The Edge", where Anthony Hopkins explains a wisdom, that brilliantly sets the premise to the movie. The historical reference to the me...

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Watch the water rabbit

Drinking of Knowledge! Very Thirsty! 🙏🏼🥰💫👍🏻👊🏻
2023 is the Year of the Water Rabbit, representing hope and prosperity. Coming after the battle with a global pandemic, the year ahead will help us recover and reconnect with new opportunities.

Like rabbits, when we tap into our personal power and confidence, we can achieve our goals despite the challenges along the way. Take advantage of your skills (and luck!) as you enter the Year of the Water Rabbit.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

water rabbit

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

water = white

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Year of Floods and Storms.

Well that is what i've been told

(9) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

Are you hungover or telling us to ground?