Aussie Patriot. Nasty1 on twit-ta . I walk my own path, share my own thoughts & my own digs.

Just remember Vaginia Giuffre took a payout from Epstein. She didnt do that to silence Epstein but to make sure the truth didnt come out about her.
&
Dont give me she was a victim.
She loved the life she was given.
&
If she cared she would have talked , dropped names.

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

In response nasty 123 to his Publication

See my new avatar? That's the face I'm making while reading what you just wrote.

Nah bro, not unless you know something I don't.

Aussie Patriot. Nasty1 on twit-ta . I walk my own path, share my own thoughts & my own digs.

In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication

Go get fucked. She should have named names. She was a human trafficker

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

Wow, is this how you usually speak to women? Tell them to go get fucked?

Hope you have a great new year Nasty. Keep up the good vibes. God Bless, truly.

When encounter Women defending child traffickers,, Yeah, I talk to you like this

That's really sad. I'm not your enemy.

There but for the grace of God go I. Have a good 2023.

Are you still defending a child trafficker?

I used to think the great thing about AU was that people had kindness toward others. I have always liked what you have had to say Nasty, so I was surprised. I don't want to argue with anyone, and I probably should have just scrolled by. I've never had anyone tell me to go "get fucked", ever; in real life or online.

I'm a mom of 3 grown daughters, and the thought of them or any girls being groomed and coerced into having sex with adults horrifies me. This is what we are fighting against. I only know what I've read about Virginia's case. If you have information of her procuring girls to be prostitutes/sex slaves/sacrifices/ after she becames an adult, can you please share?

I think history has shown us that girls are told they are to blame for what happens to them, and this makes them hesitant to tell on their abusers/pimps. They don't have money for lawyers, and they are usually ignorant of laws and are taken advantage of again, when offered settlements. Much more, but not enough r

Look at this. i dint read your post you pedo enabler.

Only people mentioned by @Nasty1 in this post can reply

You ever feel that you are being tested Nasty?