Only people mentioned by @RAW68PLUMBER in this post can reply

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

In response Rich Webster to his Publication

My hubby has this on dvr recently, couldn't even watch it.
Made me wonder why on earth Sean Connery do a movie like this? Then thought who he owed or did someone have something on him?

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

My hubby has this on dvr recently, couldn't even watch it.
Made me wonder why on earth Sean Connery do a movie like this? Then thought who he owed or did someone have something on him?

I’m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

In response LQve Trump to her Publication

Interesting… 🧐

(1) Show this thread

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Amazing, I was just fashioning one of these then I saw this 😆

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

I saw that movie! I'm old though...

I’m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

lol 📢👍

(1) Show this thread

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

👍😂

Child of GOD, Freedom warrior, Voracious truthseeker, animal lover & nature enthusiast!

😆👍!!

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

👍"Guns Akimbo" was likely the most unexpected and wildly entertaining movie I have seen in some time! I was not at all thinking it would be as good as it was.

same!!

(4) Show this thread