Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

blowing of shofar began every service, shabbat begins friday at sundown, ends saturday sundown. we had shabbat meal every friday night. we all brought food, and after service shared. the songs in hebrew, some grabbed hands and danced. have just started The Chosen series, free at angel.com. actors great, but especially Jesus, you see His humanity, kindness, humor, mercy.

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

ok get that now, our calender manipulated like everything else, so april the first month of new year. also Jesus’s death. and they named it april fools day mocking our Lord. they do not want us to honor God or His appointed feast times, and fooked with His numbers. part of the Plan is redeeming, restoring. most churches never taught the feasts. i learned about them going to messianic synogogue, jews believing Jesus is the Messiah

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

So I missed what was being mocked Jan 1st🤔 our confusion on every calendar?

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

yes, and felt confusion about Christmas too but just went thru the motions for fam

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

In response Angelic Patriot to her Publication

oh darn got that wrong, march first month

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Follower more than a poster.

The best part about all of these crazy AU posts lately about calendars is that everyone is considering the Earth is rotating aroubd the sun.

17 since '17 // twitter=@doozier_ //#MAGA #KAG #WWG1WGA

as an XRP datefag I thought I knew every random calendar system by now but that's a new one to me 😂

In response doozier (OwO)7 to his Publication

XRP will boom New Years 🤫

(1) Show this thread

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

Until the truth comes out and everything is changed to what it should be...this is the calendar that we use for now. It makes things so confusing when both are being used.

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

All 4 One/One 4 all.💫 I really like the number one so much so that is lovely to l👀k 4 ward too.

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

well until somebody gives us a new updated calendar, Today is January 1, 2023………..Today is considered to be the first day of the new year

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

🐑.

Blessed January, or November, or whatever the hell Time it is, VK.

Hope your kids didn't wear out your friends.
😘💫

I love relearning the real truth. Can't wait to learn so much more!

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

The whole truth needs to put out so everyone stops celebrating these days.....

so many calendars, so this is fools day on which calendar, we getting tired of their mocking

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

December 21st plus 11.

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Christmas in January, New Years in April.
🎶 Does Anybody Really Know What Time It Is? 🎶

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

On Jan 7 is the day Jesus got baptized by John the Baptist. Saint Johns day which is celebrated the epiphany . i was baptized on the 1/6 the day before they baptized Theophany - Theophania 🕊🙏🏼💖🙌🏼 more to the story. 🧐

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
(10) Show this thread

American, Veteran, Patriot, Truth follower

Which calendar applies to this VK?

In response Helen Wheels to her Publication

do you get to take your wife, what bout kids, who will take care of your animals, and who is they

(1) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

Fast facts:
Calendar :13 months 28 days
New yr: Apr 1
Christ: date of conception 9/11
date of death april 1
date of birt 10/15
🌍-not flat but torroidal at poles(doughnut)

•God is real
•We are living in “Revelations”(start 2017)

Family is everything.Prayer warrior.

🙏Happy Sonday Anons💞

so my brain is now reading this as...

i would wish you happy new year today january 1 2023 but that would not be logical as the real new year begins on april 1 2023 therefore i would be a fool to say happy new year today it would lower the vibe 😳

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

Too true.!

Phd Social & Labour Psychology ER Responder . Wide Awake This is about everybody. Licensed Avatar Master, Uruguay, South America.

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

Exactly!

(2) Show this thread

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

so what dont expect anything till april or are we about to have 120days then election again?

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

I watched a video the other day explaining how April is the true 1st month. So this makes sense. Fascinating stuff for sure.

Pro God! Pro Family! Pro Life! Pro Trump! I'm trusting the plan! Banned from Twitter twice. On Truth Social @HollyAnn2022 #WWG1WGA ❤🇺🇸❤

Will we every fully know the enormous amount of deception we've been told?

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Looks like 2023 (7 = Biblical number of completion) begins on January 22- year of the white rabbit and watch the water. 1/22-1/4 ~ 4/1 Fool’s Day 🤓. GM,@vincentkennedy 😊

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

Watch the Water - Follow the water bearer... : )
The dawning of the age of Aquarius
Luke 22:10
And he said unto them, Behold, when ye are entered into the city, there shall a man meet you, bearing a pitcher of water; follow him into the house where he entereth in.

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

Gloriosky, this is my lucky day! Procrastination of any New Year's Resolutions, which I never began til the 2nd, anyway... when I did them, is now achievable.

Twenty-one more days to get it right - which is the number of days to break the hump of a serious habit, like smoking.

(2) Show this thread

🎯🎯🎯