HAPPY NEW YEAR to all you patriots. Over here getting wild and crazy doing an epsom salt foot soak.....wild times. lol

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Happy New Year, Steph!! 🎉💛🎉
I think your NYE sounds wonderful. Enjoy! Our grill stopped working, so we are smoking our shrimp! LOL! It should be interesting! 😅

In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication

OH YUM!!! Smoked shrimp sounds EXCELLENT> Ya'll enjoy!!! Happy New Year!!! Yep just gonna chill and rest. My nephew and I grilled out earlier. Fun, and smells so good, we grilled but smoked it with the pellets also.

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Thank you so much! I will report back tomorrow, but I think they are actually gonna be fantastic. I love the smell of the pellets too.💛 Have a wonderful night!!

Ty!!! Yep, smoked shrimp will be excellent. Posting up with muh fur friends shortly. Ya'll enjoy!!

In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Stephanie Foster, click on at the bottom under it