Only people mentioned by @BigDaddysLightWarrior in this post can reply

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

#2023 ... We.Are.Ready.

"Don’t be afraid, those who are with us are more than those who are with them."-2Kings6:16-Digital artist & writer-Penname=Shabetei

But, 2023 = 7 which is God's number

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

Ouch, damn it! Let's take the fn numbers back!! We need to level up and flip this DS BS

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Wow!!

Beautiful sunshine , the smell of fresh flowers 😍. God be with us all .. Proud American , Trump is our man 😉

😳😳😳

the invisible enemy is everywhere you look

6 protrons 6 neutrons 6 electrons....all about energy

In response michael steele to his Publication

Carbon...

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

In response michael steele to his Publication

WE are the Carbon [they] are trying to control. As humanity, we in our own way. God forgive us and have mercy on your creation. Restore us to your inteded existance and glory.

“Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666.”
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭13‬:‭18‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

(2) Show this thread