🔺Warning: Horrifying Content included in the arrest of Ruben Verstigui, a Senior Republican Staffer, over the distribution of child p*rn 2 days ago 😭😭😭
These people are beyond sick. Trump called these animals “Hamberders” for a reason, referring to ‘Acts below the devil, that even the devil wouldn’t commit’.
In a chat room, Ruben states that he likes babies, and that he needs more videos of guys r***ing a baby. He also stated that he jerks off to such videos. He then asks someone to join him in Washington DC to sexually abuse a minor.
What they really do behind the scenes is beyond comprehe

Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

Love God! Love America! Follower of Q! WWG1WGA!

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

Washington post artcle confirms this arrest. Despicable!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

😢

MARRIED Christian conservation - God is always good to us. He is watching over us all now - giving us guidance and assurance WWG1WGA

There is a special hell for these sick- preverted 'things'. I can't even call them humans.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Oh dear GOD, safe us from this evil.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

trolls are online trying to tie him to MTG

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP