Obviously can't confirm the truth in every detail of this video, but it's interesting enough to share...

With books of the Bible that have been hidden, the different translations... from why his name was changed, Yeshua to Jesus, to all the different denominations, varying scripture interpretations, etc... it can be very confusing indeed for truth seekers. To the point that everyone's foundation was never really whole to begin with, spiritually, Christian or not.

Problem is, y'all left the gate open and curiosity got the better of me. From the biblical story of Jesus relating to a righteous life, relating to our universe, relating to our solar system, relating to our very bodies and even quantum physics. It'll make you wonder... side note for me, (it wasn't pretty). 😨

Filling the void of knowledge comes with understanding. Everything is the way of Jesus that be of our Creator. The tale tells signs of our heritage, the Sun, the Moon and Stars, everything down to our living planet, these gifts of our Creator, to my understanding, honor our King Jesus!

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @RightReady in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lukenda Mira, click on at the bottom under it