Here are some AI generated visuals from MidJourney compiled showing GenX.

1:20pm Eastern
VK on Truth

Only people mentioned by @Jeanie in this post can reply

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication

We sure were a lot thinner back then than today's kids. But what's up with all the Ukraine blue and yellow? AI sending subliminal messages in their compilation?

Old school Finnish patriot, succesfully avoided social media so far, hence no hashtags, love animals, pure-blood, αγαπάω την Κρήτη 🇫🇮🇬🇷

So this is how it feels when your life passes in fast motion before your eyes 😂😂. Btw, if you survived the '80s hair styles, you'll survive anything (after 15 perms I should know). Gen X rules!

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

That ending... Well played Mister. I lost ability to breath for half sec. Rage fuel is what this is.

In response Inter State17 to his Publication

The good old days❗️🤔🤔

(1) Show this thread

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

Gen X here, even though that is showing America it still resonates to me as a New Zealander...in the 70’s I used to read teenage magazines from the US & felt a connection. Lots going on in that compilation...interesting music & images & as noticed by Shareef, lots of Ukraine blue & yellow. Closing out on 911 seems symbolic, that’s when everything changed in our world & a new loop started 🤔
Video 1:44 > 144

Follower more than a poster.

I was born in 1973 and consider Gen X to be the link between the Boomer World (old ways) to the Millenial World (New ways). We’re the first generation raised on the FIAT Petro Dollar which changed the world more than we think about. Generation X “Bridged the Gap”. Neither the Boomers nor the Millenials on can do it without us!

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

In response RQLLQ to his Publication

AKA WWG1WGA

(1) Show this thread

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Gen X patriot here, this was like watching a replay of my life. 👀 Wow.

Something about Gen X, have always held this wild thought about this brief 10 year period in time, just a gut thing. It was right after JFK and the coup by the evil ones. Did it derail the good guys plan and they had to regroup and bring up another wave of souls and light to be ready for the final battle? Almost like our one shot, the last shot?

IDK why I have always thought this? But seriously, I've always felt my life leading to this moment, that I was meant to be here for this very specific moment in time.

Anyone else? 🤷🏼‍♀️

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

Yes, following crumbs, instinct, watching, listening, moving, searching, learning took me out of the matrix... to this moment now.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

🙏 We were born for such a time as this. ❤️😉

(3) Show this thread

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

Gen X rock

parallax view light

I got a man. Not here to date. No DM’s. Sad that I even need to write this.

It’s the sadness in all the eyes.
We always knew

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

https://t.me/DANON1776/25545
This is a BIG decode! 🚨

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication

10:10 is my call sign. born in 10.10
at 05:05
in 19 82

10:10

(1) Show this thread

How mant Frames in the vid contain the Blue and Yellow theme?

> Ukraine

Alot

In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

you forgot the very first one. But amazing catch

Only followers of this user (@Mimi2) can see their posts

(3) Show this thread

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

feels like old movies of a life I lived once

the moment of "impact"
the loss of innocence
[they] overplayed their hand on 911 and woke so many of us Up.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Gen Xers will be the generation to reveal the truth about 911

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Also it will be the generation that will Remember
from 9/11 to what we used to be...

(1) Show this thread

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

Interesting choice of music.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

ended with 911. interesting

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

Yes interesting
The more they grow the more they get wierd ...don't know why it gave me that feeling...they detach from the source/ ground sort of
and 9/11 stops that ...
wakes them up ....

(1) Show this thread