Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

God loving American seeking truth and freedom. Will never back down to demons!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Amazing read. Wish we could get those that need to read it, to actually read it.

This is everything! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

I wonder if Joe Rogan would talk with him?
I don't watch Joe Rogan, but a lot of people do,

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Eagle Soars to her Publication

Thanks!

(1) Show this thread

eep opp ork ahah because the world need more love in it listen Hopi elders and know their prophecy TRUST GOD THE CREATOR and pray

downloaded it just in case

eep opp ork ahah because the world need more love in it listen Hopi elders and know their prophecy TRUST GOD THE CREATOR and pray

In response :Pi-and: Cycles. to her Publication

In response :Pi-and: Cycles. to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

Really a must read. Well thought out and organized.
It is so good, that I feel a threadreader version could be given to any of the general public. If they will read it they will learn.

I would couch this an assessment from a knowledgeable and well-trained 16 year Military Combat Medic veteran of what has happened since 2020.

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

Exactly..lead them to water situation, maybe break it down to memes...what we do, amirite
;)

(1) Show this thread

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Wow!!! This is excellent.

this page gives me goosebumps

25 page thread with more to come!