il Donaldo Trumpo
@PapiTrumpo
BOOOOOOOM!!! TUCKER SPEAKING TRUTH!!!
1:45 PM · Dec 30, 2022

Only people mentioned by @Boooo in this post can reply

Warrior on my knees a digital warrior GOD BROUGHT ME HERE Here I am LORD is it WWG1WGA MEGA justice War room is where I take my battles

In response Boooo BooBoo to her Publication

asalways TUCKER nails it

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

His Chinese handler is how Mitch got rich!!!

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Proud to be an American. Unwilling to give up my unalienable rights to the cancel culture. I support Trump's legacy and NO NEW WARS.

could not agree more. The rules are turned upside down where Donald Trump is concerned. Even if you didn't like the man, you have to feel bad for how they've treated him. Truly a disgrace to be so disrespectful to a President of the United States.

Don't forget Obama and Biden, or Bernie Sanders. How'd those clowns get so rich??

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

unbelievable.

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
(1) Show this thread