IN MEMORY OF MY MOTHERS FIRST BORN CHILD JAMES RAY. THAT THEY KILLED AT THE HOSPITAL IN TOTAL ISOLATION IN GULF SHORES , ALABAMA THISBPADTBJAN. 21ST. I WILL REVENGE YOUR UNTIMELY DEATH (MURDER) UNTIL I SUCCUMB TO MY OWN MORTALITY!! I LOVE YOU BIG BROTHER 🙏🙏🙏

Only people mentioned by @QOONASS in this post can reply

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

In response DIGITAL SQLDIER to his Publication

💔💔💔 Just heartbreaking… but I’m going to save his picture, and I, too, will always remember him, this I promise you!!😓. God bless you and your family.

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

💔💔💔 Just heartbreaking… but I’m going to save his picture, and I, too, will always remember him, this I promise you!!😓. God bless you and your family.

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

I am so sorry for your loss.

Let us know if you need help “resolving” this to your and your brother’s satisfaction.

Sorry for your loss.
Prayers up.

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

So heartbreaking, I’m so sorry.

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

💔

Only followers of this user (@Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

So sorry for your Family's loss. R.I.P. James Ray. 🙏🙏🙏

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

🙏