I just want to say thank you and let you all know what wonderful people you really are. It’s been a pleasure and an honour. All my heart and have a great year.

Only people mentioned by @TheMac in this post can reply

Send Me! Truth Overcomes All Bonds

In response The Mac to his Publication
In response Devout Patriot to his Publication

❤️

(1) Show this thread

You're pretty spectacular, Mr. Mac!

In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication

All my love and happy new year to you. ❤️

(1) Show this thread

❤️

🙏🏻❤️

(1) Show this thread

💖We are all God’s children.💖

See you on the other side Mac. Your skills and talents are awesome! 🙏💕

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

All my heart. 🙏🏻❤️

(1) Show this thread

Even though I rarely understand your many physics posts, I truly appreciate the time and energy that you put into those posts. I do wish I understood them better. BTW: do you have any thoughts or can you provide a working schematic to build a scalar electromagnetic energy device to produce electricity for my home? PM me if you do not understand my question. I truly am interested in building a device.

In response Elizabeth Meehling to her Publication

A solar cell is provided wherein a circular polarizer is positioned proximate a transparent conductor layer which itself is separated from a loop of conductive metal by an electrically insulative layer. Upon exposure to non-polarized light, a portion of the incident light is polarized and transmitted to the transparent conductor layer. Under the influence of this polarized light, free electrons in the conductor layer are induced to move in a circular motion, thereby generating magnetic fields. These magnetic fields drive the flow of current within the conductive metal loop.

(1) Show this thread

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

Likewise Mac - and Happy New Year to you as well! 2023 we start rebuilding (can’t go any lower). 😀

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

👍🏻❤️

(1) Show this thread

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Happy safe weekend and 2023 to you, Mac!
🙏❤️✨