I would like to solve the puzzle, Alex.

Vatican created Islam 632AD

To gain control over children of Ishmael as a workforce and army.

Only people mentioned by @Moultriepatriot in this post can reply

In response Moultrie Patriot to his Publication

Kaaba Allah...
😉

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Created to be slave overseers, street patrol enforcers... DIRECT ancestor of the Mafia.

Member if the alliance of evil:
communists
nazis
islamists
globalists
- catholic church too it seems.

What do you think of the theory that they added a thousand years to the timeline?

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

My guess would be to create wars (crusades) that needed to be funded. Transfer of wealth.

did the jews create the vatican?

a truth purveyor. a new day is dawning. truth is rising. evil is falling.

In response Special Agent Jax to his Publication

yep. it was their army

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Special Agent Jax to his Publication

People are leaving the 7th century, xenophobic war cult...

https://youtu.be/_j6AjDz08i0

YouTube

Share your videos with friends, family, and the world

(2) Show this thread

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Fun Fact...

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

WOW

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Here is a visual and audio simulation of what "they" have locked humanity into
KyberDream destination the Roman Empire

(2) Show this thread

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Ding, Ding, Ding.... 🏆🏆🏆

can't confirm but maybe he will...

+ if so, connected?

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Black Cube? It's not connected in anyway to what they call the Black Cubes of Saturn around the Earth is it? Maybe an inverse of?

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

New Jarusalem : REV 21 Her light was like a most precious stone, like a jasper stone, clear as crystal...The city is laid out as a square; its length is as great as its breadth. And he measured the city with the reed: twelve thousand furlongs. Its length, breadth, and height are equal. Then he measured its wall: one hundred and forty-four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of an angel. The construction of its wall was of jasper; and the city was pure gold, like clear glass. The foundations of the wall of the city were adorned with all kinds of precious stones: the first foundation was jasper, the second sapphire, the third chalcedony, the fourth emerald, the fifth sardonyx, the sixth sardius, the seventh chrysolite, the eighth beryl, the ninth topaz, the tenth chrysoprase, the eleventh jacinth, and the twelfth amethyst. The twelve gates were twelve pearls: each individual gate was of one pearl. And the street of the city was pure gold, like transparent glass.”
‭‭

(6) Show this thread