Only people mentioned by @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

Good that industry is horrible with the slavery. Pay the people who farm it a fair wage, they live in terrible conditions.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Do The consumers Get Any Moneys, If Lawsuit Is Successful?
Who Gets All The Moneys From Lawsuits?
I Have Never Got Any, Has Anyone Else?
After all they R Poisoning us All, Right?
My Point is they Sue In the name of WE THE POEOPLE!
js

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

UNDER THE NEW QFS I DO NOT KNOW WHAT HAPPENS. MAJORITY OF LAWYERS WILL BE GONE. ARBITERS WILL DECIDE PER THE CONSTITUTION. 1000'S OF COMPANIES WILL BE SUD AND LOSE. ASSUME SOME SORT OF GENERAL FUND FOR ALL, IDK.

(1) Show this thread

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

hershey's? forget about it. i lived in an area that was "diverse". had equal sections of mexican and indian products. the hershey bars in the mexican isle had 5 ingredients. - cocoa, sugar, milk and 2 others that are real food. the "USA" hershey product had and 1 inch wide and 5" long list of the chemicals in that product. really? why America gets the chemicals and other countries have clean food? and yet i was always told how bad food from other countries is for us cuz not FDA approved? grrrr

Only followers of this user (@Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

And wax! This candy is horrible!

In response arba happihr to her Publication

GRAPHENE OXIDE IS IN EVERYTHING. MCDONALDS, BURGER KING, KELLOGG'S, NABISCO, KRAFT, PEPSI, COKKE, ALL FRUIT JUICES, PIZZA HUT AND 1000'S MORE.

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

In response arba happihr to her Publication

wax? back prior to 2000 airheads actually had "shellac" on their candy label. changed after i ran my mouth at nightly swim meets and weekend out of town swim meets for some time. it became a total rant for me. pretty sure they just changed the wording

(2) Show this thread