Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I felt the good vibration!
Love it

Anon Mountain 🏔Island 💖💖💖🏝💖💖💖 cre8ing project ideas e.t.c. having fun brainstorming under sOurce. 🥰✨🦅🙏⭐️☯️

🥲
🫶

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

Amen ! Yes!

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

wow sound frequency, how good would you feel, , wonder how high the vibes, maybe Gods language, israelites march around jericho, sound of their trumpets, wall fell.

𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕀𝕋𝔸𝕊 𝕍𝕆𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐌

🥲 soul beautiful, can really see the oneness of all in this.. thank you, let us begin the welcoming phase 🥳 2023 here we come!

also wow.. we're really here! this year once seemed so distant a time. reflecting.

😁

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

Forking Awesome! 🥳

In the waves of change is where you find your true direction...

yes, cleanse thy auroa.lol

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

id be happy if someone just scratched my back…up tween the shoulder blades

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

very soothing- healing also I am sure

sweet-nothing wrong with a bit of a tune up.

😳 Must be a place for special people..😳😅

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

t/s 11:08 > 1
video 38 > 11
🧐 Nothing is random with what you post VK
💧118
💧38 The calm before the storm. https://qalerts.app/?q=%2338

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

We should all have our own welcome, conventional, or creative, or

...low key (MY choice)... a hug, and "We're SO glad to have you arrive on the island"... 😁

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

LOVE 🙌❤️🙌
Reminds me of cyrstal bowl vibrational healing, I used to love getting my head as close to the bowls as possible 😆

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

😆

(1) Show this thread

Remember to look for miracles...

Good idea!
Brings to mind "Mars Attacks" and that Twilight Zone episode of the old man and the harmonica.

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

oh my gosh gives me goose bumps!! so cool! ✨🎵

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

get the folk outta here, are you serious?

Missing my frens! Waiting for the plan to unfold!

I made some huge wind chimes that are very well tuned that sound similar….soothing…healing…

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

mountain island. ? yup i are feeling it! If any outsiders want to come visit, OK. They can listen to a lecture q&a make a donation and then go in peace. tuning forks ?? Put some shish kebab, on my Fork And how about a swimming pool full of spicy margaritas?

Jesus is my Savior! Patriot, Wife, Mother, Grammie to 7 great kiddos. Daughter of WW2 Veteran. #FamilyisEverything I love President Trump!

I want to! 😍😍

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

brilliant! reiki with "pitch" forks:)

Can't hurt....

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

umm i got my own 528hz tuning fork ... what's most important is the alloys ANY fork is made from AND WHO MAKES IT ... and secondly it's important for the particular placement on the human body (the perimeter away from and placement OnTo)

i wouldn't let just anyone do that to me either

there is way more to the modal than meets the eye

but party-on dudes and dudettes - that is until you really understand the technology

Haha freq. nasty! This has a 'shroom retreat' vibe to it as well ^_^

#MAGA #KAGA #PROLIFE #FIGHTLIKEAFLYNN #WWG1WGA #MOUNTAINBIKING #DOGLOVER

I would love to know how that feels, to sit in the middle. I have done a number of sound baths with singing bowls, those are always amazing.

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

Not even physically there how she is and I felt calmed and soothed by the tones. ☺️

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

You can throw a bucket of cold water on me, as long as I'm invited

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

`:)

Tuning forks...love them 😊