Family visiting. So asleep. It is like we speak a different language now, but I stay quiet because when I try to talk about little things (like what Florida did for covid to stay open and not locked down, and the masks on children, the new laws...), they act like they don't know what is going on since they live in a different state.

They keep talking about the pandemic, but they went to Disney with no masks on (no masks is good, but they still think Disney is a good thing because they don't know or see the pedo issues). Disney has done a good job of keeping pedo reports out of mainstream media.

Yet one family member would not talk to me for a year, but then decided to visit at the last minute (????). No apology, and no explanation. Something has happened (in mid to late November) with my entire family to free them from covid scam, but I think it is subliminal, and it is like they received a command to lighten up (timeline change?).

Such a conundrum.

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

Outcast, Loner, Overcomer. Truth Teller. I love animals. Jesus is my Savior. We've been LIED to about EVERYTHING,! Armor up people!

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

I hear you CM Patriot...my (what's left of them) "family" has become worse, even more closed minded than ever. I have been the "truth teller", the scapegoat, the "crazy one" for decades....yet I am the healthiest (physically & mentally), have zero debt, live on my terms and am very happy while "they" are physically sick, depressed, tied with debt and they hate me for for my choices. JUST BE YOU CM! Happy New Year!

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Soulo Flier to her Publication

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‘Šโค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ

Sending love and light

(1) Show this thread