VK on TS. 8:41am est. p841 “Re read drops.
http:// about.att.com/story/consumers_need_an_internet_bill_of_rights.html
Q”

Only people mentioned by @5Never_Give_Up5 in this post can reply

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

In response Sergeant Shultz to his Publication

The answer is within the question grasshopper. What makes u think it isnt being used to learn ur brain patterns and how YOU think to enslave u?...and everyone else who visits this artificial intellegence and enters its clutches. Guess ill wait and see. I havent lost my uneasy feeling about it. And ur question is a good one.

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response Victor This Guy to his Publication

Everyone has to make up their own mind whether to do something or not, & not jump into just because someone suggested it

I'm giving this a hard pass because I'm extremely wary of AI

It learns from the data which is input by people - that's my understanding
I don't want to be part of teaching something which could be - and has been to some extent -turned against & used against people

(1) Show this thread

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

I wont be using it.

i understand chatGPT
the things i have done w it are MINDBLOWING
all industries can be shut down... bc level playing field is here.

I CAN DO ANYTHING w this tech...... and so can you ....

its funny what i have done on my account 🤣🤣

i really do see how its going over alot of peoples head

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

outside of just asking it questions, im kinda lost as to how to utilize it. Care to elaborate how ine could find ways to use this tech?

(1) Show this thread

"It" already has.

Human, fluoride free, unvax'd since 93, homeschooled g6+, 80%unimployed(20yrs), internet searcher (fitness, health, truth, interestings)

I'm very interested in an AI trained on all the university "studies" with the ability to discern a good study from a bs one.
Should be able to say what foods, supplement and treatments work.
What is the cause of cancer?

eep opp ork ahah because the world need more love in it listen Hopi elders and know their prophecy TRUST GOD THE CREATOR and pray

The problem is it is only as good as the information it is fed. If it's only the left that is feeding it, it is going to be bias.

FJB .......Trump is my President

Is using Chat really helping you too think for yourself ?

Sounds like the forbidden fruit to me, hard pass

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

QAgg has been down for days but QAlerts is back up.

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

Woulb be interesting to feed it all the “Q Drops” and see how it would decipher.

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Me thinks this release is Little giant step toward disclosure

You can’t bring out the dark without Turning on the light. It’s about the children it’s always about the children The future is bright 🫶

So this is not in the
future?
is it possible
OR
is it brainwashing 101 ……

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

"Feed it the sources you trust"

Without sounding like a suck up, You are the only source I
trust. That is just a fact.

I can't be sure of anything else. Therefore it holds no credibility for me.

Follower more than a poster.

I am currently unemployed and I have been using Chat GPT in job searches with great results. Most jobs now are applied for online, and your resume / cover letter needs to be “highly ranked” with specific keywords from the description to make it through the algorithms of the hiring company. If a human gets your resume then it successfully made it through an algorithm screener and you should receive an interview request. At least this is what Chat has told me when I asked. So I simply copy and paste the entire job description into Chat and ask it to build a high ranking resume to pass through the algorithm based on the keywords in the description. Then I ask for a cover letter as well. The result is I get a lot of interview requests.

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

In response RQLLQ to his Publication

Is chat gpt an app? How do I access it? Please and thank you.

(1) Show this thread

I would say this can ve used to further deplete critical thinking skills, tbe bot thinks for you. you are training it. could be used fir good, but will it? Think about how google dumbed down a generation.

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

the focus is to distract you away from the inside manipulation, so just have fun nothing to worry about they keep you entertained for a reason. VK is AI 😜

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Satanists manipulate others by informing us of their plans, if we agree with it or don't counter them then we are to blame for any consequences. Maybe that is why this is being made public?

Re: IBOR
This scares them more than anything.
Loss of control.

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

Vk is…

JFK jr

St Micheal reincarnated

A Fuckin Bot

A digital warrior/patriot

Remember to look for miracles...

In response BAM BAM to his Publication

It is possible the answer could be both#1 and#4.

In response BAM BAM to his Publication

a badass motherfooker :)

(9) Show this thread

Here's more :)

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

wow - individualized to see your input over the years would be 🤯 then as all of us as one 🤯🤯🤯!!!!

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

He's dyslexic. If you KNOW, you KNOW.

(4) Show this thread

Sorry, to question this post, VK, but why would I want a machine that would generate answers based on information I fed it. Isn't that just another word for "my brain"?

In response Sierra Victor to her Publication

Praying it’s not a trick. Non techy here so pardon my simple thinking🧐

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Sierra Victor to her Publication

AI learns from the collective information provided by humanity's input. Not that this makes it anymore desirable. Don't feel sorry for questioning anything. If we have learned anything from this awakening, it's that we need to question EVERYTHING. 😉

(2) Show this thread