💥BQQQQQQQM💥Top people of this horrendous child satanic ritual cult as they call her the Queen Priestess is Oprah Winfrey followed by Ladyboy Gaga, Katy Perry, Christy Tiegen, Laura Prepon and the top men…get ready for the shock wave… Robert Deniro, Kevin Spacey, Will Ferrell, Johnny Depp, Seth Green and 90% of Hollywood and the music industry. Michael Jackson was going to expose them at his upcoming concert called “This Is It “ and when he was talking about the concert tour he said "The Best Is Yet To Come". we all know who's favorite quote that is!! So they framed him for child molestation and made several assassination attempts on his life. He had no choice but to fake his death. Then there were 2 best friends who were going to do the same thing and both had apparent suicides Chester Bennington and Chris Cornell. I believe they are now in witness protection. This goes sooooooo deep and up there with Oprah is Killary Clinton. Research Frazzledrip! -

Only people mentioned by @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

Patriotic Christian Mom & Wife seeking refuge from 2nd Twitter expulsion. Same handle.....

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

I saw some pictures and images early on from one of the platforms. Can't remember now but I was very angry because it's one thing to read about them and know they are real and it's another thing to see the image of a real person being tortured. Remember the movie "the ring" with Naomi Watts?Once again the same for us. When your gut instinct tells you not to do something and it doesn't agree with you just listen to it and stay the fuck away!! Some souls can tolerate the violence and they have to learn how to compartmentalize it. My husband has a job where he sees awful things and he has to learn how to adapt and cope in order to help people. I respect him so much for that but my soul cannot handle seeing the pain personally. This is the 3rd New Year's Eve I feel like I am hanging on by a thread sometimes with all the pain that people are experiencing and knowing it will be a while before this shit show is finally over ❤️👍🇺🇸🌎

"FRAZZLEDRIP" is the purported file name
of a snuff film found on the laptop of
Anthony Weiner in a folder labeled “life insurance.”

Not only do the demons perform this horrific satanic ritual
THEY WEAR IT IN PLAIN SIGHT.

Virgil Abloh (41) Clothing Designer, created a hoodie
with the design of the bloody face of a little girl
who had been skinned alive, on the pocket of the hoodie.

JayZ & Ellen DeGeneres wore that hoodie.

Lady "Steven Gerblecki" Gaga wore a Frazzledrip outfit
to an awards show
with a red lace face representing the bloody face of the victim.

The "Wilson" ball's bloody face in Tom Hanks'
movie, CASTAWAY, is the symbol of that satanic ritual.

Symbolism will be their downfall.
They are fighting to regain control.
You stand in their way.
You awake is their greatest fear.
Q

4 laptop contents that still remain hidden:
Weiner's, Pelosi's, Hunter's & Seth Rich's

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

I cannot imagine how these people started torturing and murdering children and laughing about it. I mean who was the first to say "let's do this"? I hope there is a special place in hell for all of them. I feel so heartbroken that the children involved had no one to rescue them, no guardian angels, no hope to escape this horrible situation. I trust that God will handle the punishment. Praying for the men and women who did rescue thousands still held captive, they ARE angels and God will surely bless them for their heroic deeds.

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

How long before the world will know they truth how they Programed us to follow the stars made them seem so kind and lovable and yet they were all demons deceiving the world Men were woman and women were men in there sick twisted occult serving there god Moloch! pushing there Transgender agenda down our throats. Normalizing it all.

(7) Show this thread

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

as President Trump said at Nancy's hanging Good Riddance!

One strong reason the Mocking bird media crew attacks Q information so aggressively is that their mind control plans expects us to follow celebrities and Not to think for ourselves.