Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

was gonna go to a singles church party but they want $40! for what? cheese and crackers? it better be a steak! my new roommate’s grandaughters are coming over and were going to celebrate the youngest’s birthday. I used to go out every year. now I’d rather stay home and see what’s up on AU.

I’m with you 💯 it was my alternative to doing something without going to a bar. Did that a lot of years. I’m a PK so I know all about the church matrix. Been out for many years. Sometimes it’s just hard to find like-minded people when your a social butterfly. God’s given me grace to be alone a lot the last few years but sometimes you just need the social interaction. Especially when relationship and spending time is your love language.

People with the same spirit always find each other and feel like you’ve known each other for years. That’s why I love it here. I don’t pist much cuz I’ve learned in the last ten years I don’tcalways have to be the one talking. Mostly here to learn and know there’s like minded ppl out there somewhere.

(1) Show this thread