Only people mentioned by @_Master_Mind_ in this post can reply

Pissed off Patriot through the first plunge. Madhatter made it back. I love United We Stand. Very intuitive and empathic. #WWG1WGA

In response John Q.. to his Publication

Seeker of Truth | Dark-to-Light | WWG1WGA

In response Pissed Off Patriot to her Publication

Indeed!
Well Said.

(1) Show this thread

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

God bless and thank you JohnQ . fiirst thing I had the pleasure of reading this morning. Got above, God below, God in front, God behind.
everyday is a gift

Seeker of Truth | Dark-to-Light | WWG1WGA

In response Qs Pawn4- Z17 to his Publication

Reposted for you to see this morning, Kagen.
Had You in Mind.

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

: for I am always with you, until the end of the age"

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

Amen.
All Praise and Glory to God.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

🙏🕊️🙏

1Ti 6:18 That they do good, that they be rich in good works, ready to distribute, willing to communicate;
Who is helping POTUS?

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

HAWII JUST DECLARED MARTIAL LAW HAVE VIDEOS BUT DONT

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

#Biblical = = = > < >
#InItTogether = = = > < >
#GodWins = = = > < >

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Confirmed🍀

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

This has become my favorite passage in the Bible.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

I'm gonna make a canvass of this and give it to all my former family...