Have been having crazy Deja Vus lately...anyone else?

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Oh yes!

Not so much Deja Vus but alot of vivid dreams and waking up at the same time during the middle of the night

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

Yes.

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❤️ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

yes and my 20 year old been having it for weeks!

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Those moments for me are usually in recognition of you are right where you are supposed to be!

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

I agree!!

(1) Show this thread

Intel Analyst, Serving Archangel Michael

Yes and some slight dizziness too. Think mega energy coming onto the planet.

oh yes, you step into a dreamy moment....

Pissed off Patriot through the first plunge. Madhatter made it back. I love United We Stand. Very intuitive and empathic. #WWG1WGA

Energy has been weird as well. Nights seem so much longer than they used to. Almost like pre birth resting. Gearing up for the big push.

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

YUP

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

indeed!

Child of GOD, Freedom warrior, Voracious truthseeker, animal lover & nature enthusiast!

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

yes!

(2) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

Yup!

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

oops, meant to add this... 17

(1) Show this thread

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

It's Deja Vu All Over Again like Yogi said but yes even in dreams I know I had before! Hmmm

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

I’ve been having a kind of subtle deja vu lately. it’s hard to explain but I feel like it’s preparing me before it gets more intense.

the invisible enemy is everywhere you look

i never have such things but i know this world isnt what they say it is