Only people mentioned by @MamaT in this post can reply

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

I wish I'd have had a daughter like that.

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

remembering my Dad, he taught me everything with love and laughter...🙏❤️🙏

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

that was me :)

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

My heart!!!

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

Good Dads makin' great daughters.
I'm blessed to have a great one too.
Dad can I help? Yes. Hold this light for me please. Ok Dad....

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

THIS! THIS RIGHT HERE IS WHAT A FANTASTIC DAD IS!

precious moments🙂

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

You got that right!

Yep… my dad taught me how to change a tire, break pads, rotars, and ignition. hated him at the time, love him now…❤️

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

My seat on Saturday mornings at age 7. Sitting with my butt on the fender of our 69 Dodge Dart V-8 and a Chilton manual on my lap reading instructions to my Dad. That's how I learned reading (hard words) and auto repair. 😁👍Which tool did what.

Good times.

(2) Show this thread