⚡️Russia has outlawed the compulsory collection of biometric data from citizens - RIA

Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Nana is about to send yet another email to Gov. Lee in the morning to stop the grants to local areas for surveillance cameras,
Someone called me just tonight on how they are trying to implement them on the auspice of viewing car tags.
Bullshit!

Amazing.

Now look up.

Heinrich Palaszczuk. Father of the PM of QLD.

https://www.facebook.com/115391113165100/posts/qld-premiers-father-linked-to-gene-data-storage-technology-a-market-that-is-set-/434637471240461/

QLD PREMIERS FATHER LINKED TO GENE DATA STORAGE TECHNOLOGY - A MARKET THAT IS SET TO BE WORTH TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

They are drawing attention to the WEF, WHO and their biometric under the skin push -- for your health.

who started in the 1st place??

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

I'd like to know how many Americans have emigrated to Russia in last ten years. I personally know of one.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Bumped on a few on TT.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot RN. Small account on twitter was purged. 🐸❤🇺🇸 was Sugarmag64. Me and my dog in Michiganistan. MAGA 😍💀🐶🐰#SaveOurChildren

Dang! Cannot afford to move to Russia

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

sounds like a good idea,
maybe the rest of the world should pay attention ..

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

That's good