Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

Conspiracy theorists were right about the vaccines, the plandemic, lockdowns, Ivermectin, useless face masks, Twitter censorship, Epstein Island, Ukraine, the attacks on our children, RussiaGate, Pedowood, and the abnormal size of Schiff's face.
Is there one single thing the mainstream media has been right about that "Conspiracy theorists" haven't been, because it looks like we were right about everything and we were months, even years, ahead of the news?

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response Paula Taylor to her Publication

"...and the abnormal size of Schiff's face."

ULTRA-MAGA! Kicked off TWTR same day as DJT & and Gen Flynn. Badge of Honor! Kicked off 9th time & I'm now done ! Trump WILL be back.

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

I laughed at that too.

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

😂You just made me pee.

Only people mentioned by @DovesFlyHighForTrump in this post can reply

Yass you did. xo