🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

Worry is such a waste When everything is literally always Working out for the Best :) ❤️

Easier to say when that's how it unfolds for you. Many barely hanging on (not their fault), many losing everything (not their fault)--no job, no income, children to raise w no support, illness w/o access to health care, tragic circumstances, etc, etc.

Only people mentioned by @Ashka4517 in this post can reply

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication

🙏Praying for You, Yours, & All.🙏

I feel You❤️

Tbh, a little snippet from my life… I was living in an Extended Stay America in March & April of 2021. This was the lowest point of my life…😭 I can go on & on about what all was happening…short version- I felt like I was in hell :( 😭
All I can say right now is that GOD got me THROUGH it & now I am on the other side 🙏❤️
🙏 God Bless You & Yours. 🙏
I am a completely different person now, but I always had ❤️heart & I love Jesus ♾♾🙏.

That's wonderful that your life had such wonderful changes! I'm so glad for you. Myself, I've never had such difficult circumstances but so many do and those are the ones I was thinking of when I replied to your post. My life hasn't been easy but no severe hardships for which I am always deeply grateful. Much love and healing light to you and all good Souls (I don't think the satanic ones have souls!)

(1) Show this thread