Friends, may I ask for prayers for my (21 y.o.) son. He has been suffering from depression since the beginning of the plandemic. He went through a lot of covid bs at college which made him feel very alone, sadly. He has been seeing a therapist (virtually ๐Ÿ™„) for a couple months. We had scheduled a family vacation in Europe, and hoped it would help him enjoy life again.

Well, we are halfway through our trip and he has been uninterested in anything we do. He got into a physical altercarion with his brother and father last night. When he went back to his room he cut up his arm with a razor. ๐Ÿ˜ข We summoned emergency services and they took him to hospital in an ambulance. He is back at the hotel now and we really don't know how to help him.
Thank you for listening and your prayers, if you are so inclined. I have witnessed the anon collective prayers work miracles. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Only people mentioned by @Vintagesquirrel in this post can reply

God loving wife๐Ÿ’›, mother of 2 wonderful girls๐Ÿ’, forever patriot๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ and a bit of a firecracker!๐Ÿ’ฅ Let's finish this now!!๐Ÿ™

This post is what brought me to you... i have an almost 21 yo daughter that has gone through some mental health issues and only intesified as she entered her first yr at college! She wanted to find her best friend in college but hasnt happened yet since nobody was aloud contact, or a smile for that matter. The depression for so many of us runs deep, but somehow we persevere and keep fighting. So I know the heartbreak of watching your child in pain and wonder how your son is doing, any better? I pray for you, him and your family๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’– Have a blessed weekend!

God loving wife๐Ÿ’›, mother of 2 wonderful girls๐Ÿ’, forever patriot๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ and a bit of a firecracker!๐Ÿ’ฅ Let's finish this now!!๐Ÿ™

In response Angel Girl to her Publication

No need to reply as I have found your most recent update๐Ÿ™‚

(1) Show this thread

๐Ÿ™ GOD WON. ๐Ÿ™ Jesus is the Way. ๐Ÿ™ Love Won. โค๏ธ Love and Light โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ’™WWG1WGA ๐Ÿ•ฏI Love All Yโ€™all ๐Ÿฅฐ #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything ๐Ÿ’™โ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿฆ‹

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’–Checking Inโ€ฆHow is Your Son & Your Family doing ?๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ™ Praying for Yaโ€™ll ๐Ÿ™โœจ

Thank you, Kiki, I wrote this last night...
https://anonup.com/thread/11491061

(1) Show this thread

PLEASE PLEASE CALL HIM / ASAP - HE IS SPIRITUAL HEALER AND CLEARS THIS DEPRESSION REMOTELY - https://garyspivey.com/

he will clear it off - go to his website - and free on sat evenings
https://www.youtube.com/@garyspivey

PRAYERS

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

Q่—คๅ‰›ๅฃซ /WeGo.social = TAKESHI QUDO #WWG1WGA #MAGA #QNN

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

๐Ÿ›ซWhistleBlowers๐Ÿ›ฉ ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ™LtC Field McConnell & Timothy C Holmseth Heroes๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’œ ๐Ÿ‘ซ archive.md/d1P0S ๐Ÿ™Eph 5:11 #SaveTheChildren

๐Ÿ™Not sure Lord, how he is doing seven days later, but You know him so well that You know his thoughts before he does. Please help his family to help him. Please do a paradigm shift in his soul & spirit...work from the inside out to heal him. Give him peace, comfort, hope and rest. Bind the enemy from his thoughts and take control of his mental state. May he see a way to use his experiences to help so many people who are going through similar trials. Turn his trials to gold. Thank You.
In The Name Of Your Son Jesus๐Ÿ™๐ŸŽš๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ’œ

In response Spill The Wine to her Publication

We are home and he is safe. Thank you for asking.

(1) Show this thread

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ™

Dark To Light ๐ŸŒMake Earth Great Again๐ŸŒŽ WWG1WGA ๐Ÿ’ซ Faith. Hope. And LoveโœจThe best is yet to come ๐Ÿ™

Praying for your son ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป and his healing/sufferingโฃ๏ธGOD bless you and your family. Today in the worship I prayed for all the good people with a soul ๐Ÿ’–

The TRUTH shall set US free. We are all children of God Almighty (even those who are still asleep). Where We Go One We Go All

Prayers, love and positive vibes on their way to you and your family. I hope your son finds inner peace in Jesus name i pray.
God bless

Only followers of this user (@Shin) can see their posts

Wife and mama WWG1WGA Phoenix - take it in stride

Sending prayers for all. ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™

Been through it and had friends been through it. I've always equated that experience to a trance where once you snap out of it, everything that weighed heavy on your shoulders now seem so trivial.... almost instantaneously. For each of us, joking around , asking questions and just getting them to talk worked. Prayers for your son he finds what works for him.

๐Ÿ™

Polyvagal Theory-Safe and Sound Protocol Therapy-Heals the Vagus Nerve-He is in a state of constant fight or flight, and doesn't feel safe (affecting many of us today) which makes us sick-emotionally and physically- this therapy will help ground the Autonomic Nervous System-Sending Prayers

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

In response joh owdie to his Publication

Where is the pressure point for the vagus nerve?
Image result
How can you stimulate the vagus nerve via this hand reflexology point? Place pressure on the inside of your 5th finger, your pinky. Start with a sustained pressure for approximately 30 to 60 seconds. After that, make small circles in that area, while keeping pressure on the skin.

What aggravates the vagus nerve?
There are two main causes of vagus nerve dysfunction: previous infection or inflammation and physical or psychological stress

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior! Patriot, Wife, Mother, Grammie to 7 great kiddos. Daughter of WW2 Veteran. #FamilyisEverything I love President Trump!

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Prayers for your pain and his.
I know it is not always the issue bit have you considered a demon is triubking him and he doesnt even know it?
There are serious stories out there where this was the case.

The Colonels Wife, Mother, Patriot, stewardess for 37yrs!

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Proud Patriot in Alabama WWG1WGA Grandma of 4. The cutie in my banner is my adopted grandson โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ #SaveourChildren

Hugs and orayeri โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™

Prayers up for your son, YOU, and all of your family. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโ˜๏ธโค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ

prayers for you all ๐Ÿ’› are you familiar with Dr.Amen? Amen clinics? if possible could be a path to healing. Heโ€™s known for a particular brain scan to pin point whats going on and then goes into nutritional therapies and counciling. the scan can be good for everyone in many ways for health improvements. he has many resources and videos / interviews online Iโ€™ve seen on youtube and instagram. seems very compassionate.

Comm Artist. Living in NE KS. Happily Married 44 years!! WeAreMAGA!!! America, Bless God!!!

In response Molly Brock to her Publication

Dr Alphonzo Monzo in Ohio is also great! He does scans and tissue sample testing.

In response Molly Brock to her Publication

this is worse than a covid vaccine. there. is. no. human. that. can. heal other than Jesus. wake up!! ask GOD not man.

(3) Show this thread

Father, Patriot, Ret. Firefighter/EMT #WWG1WGA #XRP

Magnesium Glycinate

Proud Patriot ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ DJT is my president! Permanently suspended from twatter after 4 accounts๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜‚

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Carbon based breather of air. Keeper of candles and minder of bridges. Coauthor of War!Sing

๐Ÿ™
my heart weeps hearing your son is in agony, a beautiful vacation could not diffuse.

I hope he'll find something he can control and enjoy.
Running or swimming helps as is making music, or doing something creative. Writing always helps.
Tap into his interests, encourage him with praise and understanding.
Hugz!

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Just want the American Dream for my family.

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Just want the American Dream for my family.

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

books, painting, walks in nature

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
Please Father, heal our children and give them strenght...
We live in a very trubled time and they are feeling all alone.

Give him rich vitamin D food with vitamin C, because that is what people with depressions need.