🙏💗💫 Continuing to send deep healing LOVE and LIGHT to anyone who feels they need a little boost right now... please know that you are not alone... we have all been severely traumatized by everything that has been going on in the world since we were all born.

Always remember, that you are this LOVE and this LIGHT... and that you were not only made for these times, but each and everyone of you have been Divinely placed all around the world to hold this LOVE and this LIGHT... as we shift from the dark to the light.... that is how important you are. 💗🙏💫

TRUST THE PLAN
NCSWC
WWG1WGA

Only people mentioned by @WeAreAllOne333 in this post can reply

In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication

Thank you. I've been feeling glum the whole weekend. I could use a boost

Just a Mom who Loves God, Family, Our Country, Tennis, Surfing, Music, Dolphins and Football. God Bless America and Peace Be With Y'all!

Thank you for this beautiful message as we start another week! I feel the love and light in my heart and will continue sharing it with every one I'm around. These dark times are in desperate need of this light and I Pray We ALL stay strong and know Our Lord and Savior Jesus is right here with us guiding our steps! God Bless You and have a GREAT Week!🙏❤️☀️⭐

Seeker... Looking For Truth💞🙏✨🕊🙌

In response Shannon Anne to her Publication

💗🙏💗🙏💗🙏💗🙏

(1) Show this thread

Last night, halftime, some of the dancers had light in their hands

In response Every Time to her Publication

There are two dancers holding lights in one hand. You can also see that they have normal human eyes. See the person on the left. No "panda" eyes and they most likely are not alien beings!

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Your words give me strength today. I wonder how you know this. I have asked "why me?" through this whole journey. Learning everything has been difficult because it has resurfaced trauma in my own childhood. I thought I had overcome it. It's weird how it resurfaces. I just can't wait until there is full disclosure so we can all work together at healing the world. I keep thinking of Michael Jackson's song. I pray God deems us worthy to save us and start again.

Seeker... Looking For Truth💞🙏✨🕊🙌

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

💗🙏💗 So so much love to you... it's so so hard.... healers often have the most painful and most difficult lives bc they have a huge life purpose to help others heal...my sense is that so many will be needing your healing gifts more than ever... very... very soon...💗🙏💗

(1) Show this thread