Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

So Doq question?
So with the objective to be to change the dollar not destroy it.
The objective to take down America to show the evil with out destroying it.

My question: is the take down of the stock market an ongoing surgical strike or going to yet be in mass?

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I take down of the stock market would be devastating for retirees. Even more so for those planning to retire soon. So I’m not looking forward to that part of the plan.

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Surely if the concern is preventing civil war and mass bloodshed (the entire reason we have had to endure this slow motion 'reveal', and no ebs), the take down/conversion to NESARA/GESARA would be a rolling wave...?

Or are both those concepts carrots to motivate us, and yes, we will be thrown onto our faces, and end up living Medieval style... because that is what society would revert to, no power, no readily available food, no communication.

One imagines, if those planning this have alien help, Looking Glass, and AI... a better route is being mapped.

(2) Show this thread

Husband, proud dad & grandpa, USMC vet, rower, student of God's word/ climate change/ancient history. Ex-covid, OEM DNA, immune to stupid

Paging Mr. Brandon. Mr Lescoe Brandon, please pick up a white courtesy telephone. You have a message.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

🤗💝

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Foundation, Break the Eights, Pain
Ready when ever you are DoQ!

There are no coincidences.
#LetsGoBrandon

❤️❤️❤️

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Well then 2023 is so close now. I can see the hard work and long nights of digging and sharing truth is working. God Bless Doq.
Thank you for being you.

Truth seeker. Mother. Save the children. Much Light&LQVE***TheBestIsYetToCome WWG1WGA 11:11

kek