Only people mentioned by @MaryG in this post can reply

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

:)

Just another 80's kid by the side of the road

Think I found your personal robot, you'll just need to arm it ;)

Unitree Go1 is a new generation robot dog that can reach a speed of 17 km/h, with adaptive joints and intelligent side follow system.

https://shop.unitree.com/products/unitreeyushutechnologydog-artificial-intelligence-companion-bionic-companion-intelligent-robot-go1-quadruped-robot-dog

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

San Francisco police can now use robots to kill.

The inventory also names 17 robots owned by the SFPD — 12 of which are fully functioning. None are designed specifically for killing.

https://docs.reclaimthenet.org/Law-Enforcement-Equipment-Policy-110722-draft.pdf

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

Armed robots?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Let's see, seems they ARE the weapon, if not your gonna end up giving them damn employment benefits and a place to live just like we do every other illegal alien within our borders.

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

'Roger Dodger' perimeter guards ?

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Personal armed robots would probably be covered under the 2A.

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

My thinking too. 2A is about arms, not guns. An armed personal robot is weaponry

(1) Show this thread

"New" rabbit holes and VK R not even a thing...🤧😆

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

:)

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

lol chatGPT SAYS NO

(1) Show this thread