General Frank McKenzie
Enjoy the Super Bowl then back to
The Special Movie to follow...

Only people mentioned by @SANTINO in this post can reply

PROUD to be an AMERICAN ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Navy Nurse Veteran๐Ÿฆ…โš“๏ธ๐Ÿ’ซโœจ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication

Take the F****** mask OFF!!!

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST ๐ŸŒŽโ˜ฎ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

First of all what the hell did he say. Couldn't hear him. What a smuck. Take the damn mask off !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ก

only way i'd watch that shit show is if i knew it would be immediately interrupted by an EBS and the DC treason/child traffiking trials were aired instead. I'm very over this "movie" and I'm NOT enjoying it. It's FAR too long, drawn out, and makes zero sense anymore. Where's the inspiring ending?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I would feel a whole lot better if our military wasn't wearing masks.

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

ditto......freaking me out ...ENOUGH already --

(1) Show this thread