WEF plans to take control of your credit card to "save the planet".

Sounds more like communism to me.

Join:@JFK_Q17.

Only people mentioned by @CWWard in this post can reply

In response CWWard Ward to her Publication

I'm too broke to buy anything, or pay for any credit card. All they're doing is limiting your CC balance because banks cannot collateralize the debt, and sell if off to create an income stream. Who wants to be holding junk bonds trying to get paid from extremely poor people??

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

The cabal has been planning this carbon credit tax ponzi scheme for decades. They plan to make more money of the population on this scheme than any others bullshit schemes they have pulled on us in history and bonus points finally completely enslave us forever to their social credit nightmare.

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

they just keep shoving out fook💔

Following God's path of Truth via Presidents Kennedy, Trump & John Jr. We are The Light as God's Children. Pray to Win The War.

Great work Patriot.

One point missed by many:

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

Good find

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication

Great like Patriots buying and collecting lead bullets to build Social Credits ! 

(1) Show this thread

ummm...

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

Of course it's communistic, command and control is the great reset. No mystery here, they have been telling us this. WEF...you'll own nothing and be happy! Oh by the way, the same assholes place the GA guide stones in place explaining the chosen followers would be Orientals because they already comply with command/control systems. Good news is also in their plan, 13 out of 14 will need to be exterminated, so now we can see why they are shutting down food supplies, wiping out farmers WW, killing transportation, dumping poisons in food and water systems and mandating of 74 jabs of toxic population deforming/eliminating pure evil patented poisons on us and our kids!!
Brick by brick they want us weak, fighting each other, disengaged with God the source of all love.

Patriot. MAGA Momma. I just want Honesty in politics not to be an oxymoron & criminals prosecuted. Happily married to The One.

And if they collapse the dollar, you won't be able to buy without them knowing. Everything will be digital.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Luckily WEF does not control the whole world. Hopefully they won't.