Only people mentioned by @Sabrinagal in this post can reply

Lover of the Nature Spirits and Natural Law. No Masters. No Slaves. FREEDOM #NewEarth

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

I don't know anything about football or whatever but I'm pretty sure Gisele is a guy.

I would love to see the military march onto the field and arrest him right in the middle of the game

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

Look who owned him all those years in New England

Doesn't that hand signal mean hang loose though?
Trust me I'm not a fan of them, just trying to clarify. I use that hand gesture often, but I'm not trying to signal the devil.

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

In response Gabrielle Sharrit to her Publication

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

In response Gabrielle Sharrit to her Publication

well it's pretty reasonable to think that if satanists are using different hand signals it must mean something to them... but that doesn't change the fact that Satan has no power in my vessel, none at all...not giving a toe-hold to oppression & deceit🤺
#hangloose on the wave of thier spiritual ineptitude...God above all isn't lucypants, the concept of Satan, to me is erased in my life . Makes it a lot easier to deal with these putzs & pukes🤺
Satan lied to [[[them]]] and [[[they]]] sucked it up like krill. mangey ass parasitic dog returning to its own vomit pile 🤺

#HailJesus 🤙🏄‍♀️

(2) Show this thread

Jesus is Everything, Love my family, Animals are my thing, feed the poor, help your neighbor, love your enemies, serve God and country.

This one isn't going to be believable,
especially for Catholics & Christians
that idolize him.
Very sad.