Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Merry Christmas Everyone=298
🎵The River Empties To The Tide🎵=298
Phl 2:15
That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, G298 in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world;
G298 amṓmētos,
(that cannot be censured,)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maT4phfTXR4&ab_channel=JordanFelizVEVO
e

Jordan Feliz - The River (Official Lyric Video) - YouTube

Purchase “The River” here: http://bit.ly/iTunesTheRiverSUBSCRIBE to JordanFelizVEVO: https://www.youtube.com/user/JordanFelizVEVOSUBSCRIBE to Jordan Feliz: h...

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Linda Moore to her Publication

I see what you did there. That is a very keen ear. Thank you for the uplifting share.

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

The book of Revelations in the Bible is very hard to read and quite possibly impossible for the majority of ppl to understand, therefore as has been the sad case of affairs as is most of the rest of this created construct, most are left to depend on the interpretations of other humans for the meanings of it.

So sorry and it may rub some ppl way wrong, but Nana will just depend on my direct connection to God and leave all the truthality of that to God.
I have seen what it is like when I leave this Earth suit before and I am not afraid.
While I don't know it all, I know enough to not be afraid.

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

If we have learned anything, it is thing humans have had a hand in, can be corrupted.

The Bible started out in Hebrew, then Greek, then Latin, then Old English, then Modern English... not only that, but has undergone editing at numerous times... those in power removing or putting their own slant on the words.

I watched a video a few days ago a chap saying the story of Christ's birth was taken from the story of a Hindu characters birth... and that this story could be traced back to a Babylon tale.

We know that symbols are used, both pictorial and verbal, and Revelation imo is symbology, and without the key code, it is impossible to decode successfully.

I keep coming back to the concept that the omnipotent, omnipresent being does not require an instruction book.

It just requires our attention, the very thing our lives have been designed to distract us from.

Just my thoughts on it all. 😊

(1) Show this thread

sometimes you are

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Sometimes I feel like DJ Apocalypse.=319

Let The Truth Speak For Itself=319
Ready Or Not System Collapse=319
I Am That I Am Wrath Will Be Legendary=319
NWO Surrenders Completely=319
Now You Shall Meet Your Fate=319

Be Not Afraid. I Go Before You Always=319
Trust In The Divine Unfolding=319
Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now=319
Great Things Are On The Horizon=319
Year Twenty Twenty Three=319