Only people mentioned by @kad784 in this post can reply

Patriot, Love America, Hate the D.S.

In response Dwight Knapp to his Publication

See a plane jammed in the Pent.? Me neither.

This is the one that pushed me over the edge, my wife was a flight attendant with American when it happened and soon as my son turn old enough he went into the military and served in Afghanistan. I could of lost them both

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Especially when they discover Nesara/Gesara was supposed to be announced to the public in 2001. All of our struggles over the last 22 years, and more, were completely unnecessary! Evil!

That would shake the sleepers awake, hard! This needs to go public for everyone to hear and see.

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

Can hardly wait! Not for people to have health issues of course but for truth to be told!

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

oh yeah!!
Happy Holidays, Dwight K😎👍

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

In response Qs Pawn4- Z17 to his Publication

the repeats were a thing of their own
🤷🏻‍♂️🙃

(1) Show this thread

oh yeah!!

oh yeah!!

oh yeah!!

oh yeah!!

oh yeah!!

oh yeah!!