PROUD to be an AMERICAN ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Navy Nurse Veteran๐Ÿฆ…โš“๏ธ๐Ÿ’ซโœจ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

So I didn't know much about the Goldbacks that VK showed us the video of so I did some digging. Found a few videos of how they work when you want to spend them. The value is based on the daily value of gold in percentages. IE: 1 Goldback has 1/1000th worth of gold in it, so exchange rate is worth ~$3.98 or $4 or whatever the rate is that day. There are several videos out there so you can search for yourself. I found this one where this guy is using his Goldbacks instead of Fiat. Obviously Utah, Nevada, New Hampshire & Wyoming are now accepting them. Soon South Dakota will be too. It is explained that you can inquire to a business if they will accept them in your state if you don't live in one of these states. Anyway, I found this video, hope it helps understanding the Goldbacks which will keep or increase their value unlike the US dollar. I believe eventually all states (well most) will accept them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rk4OjsOCjFg

Trying To Buy EVERYTHING At This Expo With GOLD Money! (Goldbacks) - YouTube

Ron goes shopping at the 2022 Be Prepared EXPO with nothing but GoldBacks in his wallet. You'll be shocked at how many vendors would actually accept GoldBack...

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.๐ŸŒน

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

So my question is? Those who are selling these goldbacks to people, how were they so priveleged to get them to be able to sell them? Was this stuff confiscated from the DUMBS or where did they come from? ๐Ÿง๐Ÿง๐Ÿง

Can't answer that for you. I know places Like JM Bullion sells them just like they sell gold coins/bars.

In response Stevie King to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Patriot63 in this post can reply

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.๐ŸŒน

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Yes but where did they get them from? If from the DUMBS, etc. itโ€™s truly not theirs to claim is it? Just thinking out loud!

PROUD to be an AMERICAN ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Navy Nurse Veteran๐Ÿฆ…โš“๏ธ๐Ÿ’ซโœจ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

In response Stevie King to her Publication

I don't know the answer to that. Hard to find that info. Where does any of the gold we buy come from?

(1) Show this thread