Aloha πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹
Prayers please
Please
Money has run out and my taxes can't be paid
Please pray
I don't lose my home I worked for forever to have
Thank you so much for your kindness.

I know many are in the same boat.
Especially old timers on Social Security and unable to work.
God has a plan for me, i was woken up today πŸ™Œ
Demons always do their best to interrupt the peaceful.
thank you
thank you
thank you!
πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’“

Only people mentioned by @arba in this post can reply

FJB .......Trump is my President

In response arba happihr to her Publication

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Patriot Pup🐢helping my Patriot Peeps πŸ‘©πŸΌπŸ‘¨πŸΌfight for our Constitutional Republic πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’™

πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»Praying for you Arba.

πŸ™βœοΈπŸ™βœοΈπŸ™

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

πŸ™ Dear Heavenly Father, please place a hedge of protection over Arba Happihr. Give her guidance, wisdom, discernment, faith, peace of mind, financial security, and blessings beyond measure. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's name i pray. Amen ❀️

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

πŸ’–πŸ™

Q藀剛士 /WeGo.social = TAKESHI QUDO #WWG1WGA #MAGA #QNN

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Have I not commanded you? Be strong & courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged" #Silentnomore, #Truth #nofear

When do we stop paying the IRS@vincentKennedy? Isn't that the next step in our protest/fight? Will they be able to come after our homes if we don't pay?

#WWG1WGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #SAVEOURCHILDREN

πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈ

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Praying for you...the struggle is definitely real πŸ™

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

Prayers for you. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

True Patriot in CA. Donald Trump is my President!!!!

Praying πŸ™ for you and all who need it!! May God Bless and help you. πŸ™ πŸ™

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Do you have cash app or any way we might can contribute?

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈDonald J Trump is STILL the President!!πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

πŸ™Praying for you dear sister!!! Father we need a miracle...we ask in the name of Jesus that You would bring in the money needed to pay her taxes, We know You are the God of miracles! Lord, keep her safe in the shelter of her home, In Jesus' name!!β€οΈπŸ™πŸ™

πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦β€˜s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
Praying & manifesting. πŸ’«

She’s a good girl, loves her momma, loves Jesus, hubby and America too

May all work out in your favor, God bless πŸ™

Everything is energy. πŸ’« MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

@arba Here is a feng shui tip video for ya to attract some money. It works. Also, check your front door outside & inside. Is it blocked? Everything is energy and energy needs to flow throughout the house. Another tip that I know works is put a bird feeder &Fill it w/ birdseed Outside far left corner of your house (if you are standing outside your front door looking in it's the far left back side of your house). Set your intention/ prayer for financial prosperity (be specific) while filling up the feeder. A gratitude prayer after your intention. That's all. I've had many friends& clients tell me they've receive unexpected check in the mail or a new job opportunity. Good luck! :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XTDOYbaZOs

How to make Mo' Money With Feng Shui - YouTube

How to make Mo' Money With Feng Shui. Over the past couple of years, I have added more and more online classes teaching Feng Shui. One class that delayed in ...

Patriot. MAGA Momma. I just want Honesty in politics not to be an oxymoron & criminals prosecuted. Happily married to The One.

β™₯οΈπŸ™β™₯️ God bless you that you find a way through this.

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

I am praying. We need some relief, and soon. Please God make this happen soon. πŸ™

books, painting, walks in nature

πŸ™

βœοΈβš–οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

πŸ™πŸ»prayers going up πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’

β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

Lifting you up in prayer!! β€οΈπŸ™βœ¨

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❀️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🀬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Sending prayersπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❀️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🀬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Sending prayersπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ For Everybody, Many of us R in the same boat.πŸ™

πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ